What are the most popular Gemstones?

Please do not give advice here unless you are well-versed in this area.
astrologerlove98

What are the most popular Gemstones?

Post by astrologerlove98 » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:17 am

Most Gemstones show some color shift under different light conditions and this is always apparent when we change between incandescent, fluorescent, and daylights for photographing different kinds of Gemstones. And when we visit gem shows, we always see a variety of lights that dealers use to make their gemstones look their best. But few stones actually show a dramatic change in color as a result of exposure under different kinds of lighting environments.

Gemstones1.jpg
Gemstones1.jpg (107.99 KiB) Viewed 683 times

Gemstone is a piece of mineral crystal which, in cut and polished form, is used to make jewelry or other adornments. However, certain rocks or organic materials that are not minerals are also used for jewelry and are therefore often considered to be gemstones as well. Most gemstones are hard, but some soft minerals are used in jewelry because of their luster or other physical properties that have aesthetic value. Rarity is another characteristic that lends value to a gemstone. I have a red coral gemstone, which is also callled Moonga stone. Red coral gemstone leads to planet mars. There are number of advantage of wearing red coral Gemstone.

1.Spiritual Healing.

2. Physical Healing.

3. Emotional Healing.

4. Crystal Energies.

5. Chakras: 5th (Throat), 6th (Third Eye).

6. Element: Water, Wind.

7. Zodiac Sign: Libra, Sagittarius.

That is all I can think of off the top of my head. Even the sturdy stones shouldn't be worn to clean the house, pull weeds. Jewelry by nature is precious, usually sentimental, expensive. Treat it with respect. So you can leave it behind…..but not by accident. Hope this helps.